Poll: How old are you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Less than 13
6.38%
3 6.38%
13-17
34.04%
16 34.04%
18-21
23.40%
11 23.40%
22-28
21.28%
10 21.28%
29+
14.89%
7 14.89%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How old are you?
What kind of work environment was this...?
Pizza place.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Oh my...I'm sorry, man. That's just terrible. Slight frown
Everyone should have one terrible job -- makes you appreciate later jobs more.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
In that case, I hope my current job at Walmart will be remembered as my "terrible" one. Slight smile
Quote:Oh my...I'm sorry, man. That's just terrible. Slight frown

I actually loved it. It was hilarious. My truly crummy job was working at a convenience store.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I have never had a terrible "job" in my life. Any work, no matter how menial was never a problem. Any 'angst' always came from people; co-workers, bosses, or 'management' who interfered with the 'job' in some manner or another.

ian
Quote:I have never had a terrible "job" in my life. Any work, no matter how menial was never a problem. Any 'angst' always came from people; co-workers, bosses, or 'management' who interfered with the 'job' in some manner or another.

ian

I'm actually looking forward to my first real job this year. I've worked before, but not full time, so it'll be a good fresh start. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:I have never had a terrible "job" in my life. Any work, no matter how menial was never a problem. Any 'angst' always came from people; co-workers, bosses, or 'management' who interfered with the 'job' in some manner or another.

That's a very good point. Most work is bearable if you're allowed to do it the way you want (including listening to music while doing it).
I hate the job I have now because no one appreciates the work I do. Interestingly enough, those people that don't appreciate it are WOMEN >_>
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon