Super Meat Boy
Who else has played this awesome game? I have the PC and Xbox 360 version and it was really addictive. Platforming is my favourite genre and I found the game to be not too hard, but not too easy. I hope they make a sequel for this game! Smiley
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I have the PC version, pretty much a way cooler version of Jumper if you want my opinion Tongue Still love this game.

...and no, I'm not playing for scores.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I've only ever seen it played, and not for very long, but I've played a game just like it before. It looks fun Slight smile
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:I've only ever seen it played, and not for very long, but I've played a game just like it before. It looks fun Slight smile

It's only 7.49 USD on Steam right now...
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:It's only 7.49 USD on Steam right now...

There is also a flash version of the original game if you want to see what it'll be like. It's just called Meat Boy I think.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:It's only 7.49 USD on Steam right now...
How would I buy it? I don't have any debit or credit card at all, and I doubt my parents will help with this, so I don't really have a way of getting it. And besides, the first game I'd get from Steam is Portal Wink
Must...

Get...

Credit Card...

NOW!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Must...

Get...

Credit Card...

NOW!
I'm too young to get one... Unless you were talking about yourself. Then just ignore me.
I have both a credit card and a Paypal, could gift it to you I guess if you're kind Wink
My YouTube Channel
Naw, you don't have to. I'll just wait, like, 3 or so years.