Sports, anyone?
My favorite sport to watch is basketball. Slight smile

My favorite sport in which to participate is swimming. And it can be fun to watch too.
NFL (NFC North especially)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:NFL (NFC North especially)
My Minnesota Vikings have had a rough year.
Quote:My Minnesota Vikings have had a rough year.

Yeah, they are mine as well. You can understand why I hope Detroit CRUSHES New Orleans tonight.

(I live in Michigan now so Lions winning is okay by me.)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:

Yeah, they are mine as well. You can understand why I hope Detroit CRUSHES New Orleans tonight.

(I live in Michigan now so Lions winning is okay by me.)

It should be a good game. GO LIONS!!
I also hope Detroit takes it tonight, we'll see how it goes Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
^ Detroit lost yesterday Laughing

Tebow 29 Steelers 23, dafuq?
I love how people have been renaming the Broncos to "Tebow." Wink
Fitting to do that, too Wink
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Oh see how I love this sport, I don't even watch it live Tongue :P

Tebow, I hate his face.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow