BigOto7.ccl
Coming 2012, I will release my first set since the PBG series in mid-2008, also known as BigOto Returns! It will be considered for CCLP1 and most likely CCLP4, and as such is intended to be compatible in both rulesets (although I test mainly in Lynx and only MS when mechanics such as slide delay and C/B glitch are involved).

Some gameplay videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCLx6O4ZDzs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8IaAufauII
To be completely honest, I can't wait to test that one, if only to see where your quest of approval has brought you VS your old self. It will definitely be an interesting set to look forward to.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Maybe I should wait and LP this set when it comes out... I'm sure you guys can wait... Slight smile
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:Maybe I should wait and LP this set when it comes out... I'm sure you guys can wait... Slight smile

It comes out very soon, but Josh already plans on LPing it if that changes anything. Slight smile

*wishes this forum had all of the smileys on the MKWii forums*
Quote:It comes out very soon, but Josh already plans on LPing it if that changes anything. Slight smile

Aww... That means I should LP something else :mellow:

(Yes it did change something)
It shouldn't change anything, tbh. You do what you want. After all, CC1 has been done bazillion times...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I'll still play the set, and if Josh claimed LPing the set before I did, he should get to do it. And besides, I can do what I want, right? so if I want to let Josh LP it, I'll let him. Slight smile
This appears to be a very promising level set and I really look forward to playing it. I wonder how much of it is solvable in MS? I understood that it was being designed for Lynx.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
They both look pretty good! I think you should definatly submit them to CCLP1, but change the name of Vivid Dream to avoid confusion, maybe?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:They both look pretty good! I think you should definatly submit them to CCLP1, but change the name of Vivid Dream to avoid confusion, maybe?

I think the level name is fine, similar to Underground Delivery in my set. If people start appearing confused I would change it, and I can imagine if it makes CCLP1 it would be changed too.