50 Level CC1 Based on Original Sokoban Levels
I've taken the 50 original levels of the 1980's Sokoban box pushing computer game and adapted it to Chip's Challenge. The levels require the same pushes as the original levels but I've added a few twists and miss directions to add new challenges to completing the sokoban levels. It is fully tested. Enjoy!

Attached Files
.dat   Sokoban.dat (Size: 21.52 KB / Downloads: 116)
I see this is exactly the same as the original sokoban game in 1982?
My Levelset: TomB1.dat (95 levels, Version 1.3.3, Last updated May 8th, 2021)

YouTube l Twitter l Twitch l Instagram l Discord
There's an already existing 149 levelset purely sokoban. I've never thought this would be ported to Chip's Challenge but I'll certainly give it a shot after CCLP5 Voting. At least when I'm done with mine.
I was gonna do this, but you beat me to it! Still though, I admire the creativity, because it seems like you went above and beyond and actually adapted the levels to CC rather than doing an exact 1:1 conversion like I was, so props to you!
Nice set, but level 12 is busted. You don't have to pick up any chips as the socket isn't blocking the exit.
(16-Nov-2022, 9:18 AM)Hallgeir Wrote: Nice set, but level 12 is busted. You don't have to pick up any chips as the socket isn't blocking the exit.
Nice spot. That's easily fixed. I'll wait a bit to see if any other things have been found. I may have made that error elsewhere. I'll need to audit my levels for that.