TomB1
File category: CC1 Levelsets

It's here. After a 3 year hiatus, TomB1.dat, known as Tom Brown's first official levelset, is finally receiving updates. It currently has 95 levels, which may be expanded at some point in the future. The levels start out with some beginner levels, and slowly gets harder as you go on. It has somewhat of a difficulty curve, so it is possible to come up on perhaps a challenging level early in the set. Some of the levels are levels that I originally created in my past, and have been modified to work in both rulesets. Most of the levels in this set are brand new and have never been created by me before 2015. All of the levels in this levelset are compatible in both rulesets, so you are able to choose which ruleset you would like to play for the levelset. Some of the levels in this levelset might be suitable for CCLP5 and other future official level packs.

In other words, I guess that is all I have to say here. I hope you all enjoy it and if you have any suggestions or fixes that you want me to make, feel free to let me know on twitter, discord, and such.

Confirmed solvable? Yes

What's New in Version 1.3.0

- Expanded the levelset to 95 levels, featuring 5 new levels to the levelset
- Swapped level 50 (Monster Magic) and level 60 (Running Course). Monster Magic is now the new level 60.
- Modified hint in level 42 (Being Chased)
- Added a monster in level 44 (Claustrophobia)
- Modified level 50 (Running Course) to be a little bit more interesting
- Modified SW room and modified hint in level 60 (Monster Magic)
- Modified monster pattern and added an obstacle course in level 65 (Monster Speedway)
- Modified hint in level 71 (Block House)
- Modified monster dodging chaos in level 74 (Police Chase)
- Modified monster dodging chaos and reduced time limit to 400 seconds in level 78 (Chips World)
- Modified NE room in level 79 (Chip Town)
- Modified monster dodging pattern and modified ending in level 80 (Dodgeball)
- Reduced time limit to 150 seconds in level 89 (Follow the Leader)
- Modified credits and increased time limit to 999 seconds in level 93 (Special Thanks To...)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.dat   TomB1.dat (Size: 62.7 KB / Downloads: 148)
My CC1 Levelset:TomB1.dat (95 levels)

YouTube | Twitter | Twitch l Instagram