Chip Kart
File category: Tilesets

So here's a fun little tileset I've been working on. I call it Chip Kart. It's for MS mode in Tile World.

So what it is is basically a tileset where every monster is on a kart, even the tank!

Chip, of course, is also driving a kart.

Most of the rest of the tileset is like the original MS CC tileset. The differences, besides the kart drivers, are tools being special kart tires, flippers being an emergency floatie, the thief has a light blue helmet, and the exit has a checkered finish line.

To install, rename the file tiles, and paste it in Tile World's res folder, if you must replace a tiles file that was already there, you might want to make a copy of said file before you replace it.

Enjoy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.bmp   twchipkart.bmp (Size: 756.05 KB / Downloads: 278)
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)
(20-Jun-2019, 3:53 AM)Hash1 Wrote: File category: Tilesets

So here's a fun little tileset I've been working on. I call it Chip Kart. It's for MS mode in Tile World.

So what it is is basically a tileset where every monster is on a kart, even the tank!

Chip, of course, is also driving a kart.

Most of the rest of the tileset is like the original MS CC tileset. The differences, besides the kart drivers, are tools being special kart tires, flippers being an emergency floatie, the thief has a light blue helmet, and the exit has a checkered finish line.

To install, rename the file tiles, and paste it in Tile World's res folder, if you must replace a tiles file that was already there, you might want to make a copy of said file before you replace it.

Enjoy.

This might be a weird question, but would you happen to have the original MS CC tileset in 336x768 dimensions?
I need 336x768 specifically for a tile word port on my nintendo wii.
All the tilesets on this forum (336x768) seem to be downscaled or bad quality.