CCLP4: Blobs Edition
File category: CC1 Levelsets

Well, it's finally here. The sequel to CCLP1: Blobs Edition you've all been waiting for has arrived.

A long time ago, Josh (Flareon350) released a set called CC1: Blobs Edition, as a joke. The premise was that the levels were the exact same as the original CHIPS.DAT, but every monster was replaced with a blob. Some other changes were made as well to make the levels solvable or easier to complete.

Following this, Michael Warner released CCLP2: Blobs Edition, following the same trend. Years later, Jeffrey Bardon released CCLP1: Blobs Edition after its release in 2014. Everyone in the CC community realized CCLP3: Blobs Edition would require insane amounts of luck to complete levels such as You Can't Teach an Old Frog New Tricks, and thus, there was no one to assemble such a set.

Yet despite CCLP4's release, it still hadn't received its very own Blobs Edition set... until now.

PLEASE NOTE!!!

Not all levels in this set are solvable! Unlike previous Blobs Edition sets, this one has absolutely no changes made to level design other than the fact that all monsters are blobs. Some levels are unsolvable, some are majorly busted, and some require insane amounts of luck to complete. With that said, play at your own risk.

All monsters should be replaced with blobs. If I missed a few, please let me know via the CCBBC Discord group.

Confirmed solvable? No

Attached Files
.dat   CCLP4_Blobs.dat (Size: 126.18 KB / Downloads: 326)
I'd play it if i knew everything was solvable. A few levels requiring lots of patience would also be fine, but not too many. Slight smile