CCLXP2 Beta review
A few months ago, I played the CCLXP2 Beta and filmed myself as I did. I am currently uploading these videos on Youtube, with a few comments on each level. However, since then, I have replayed some of the levels, and here is a more up to date opinion on the various levels.

I liked most of the adaptations. Most of the time, they were done well. I did not notice the changes unless I paid specific attention to them. There are a few levels, like Frost Rings LX and Frostbite LX, which don't feel like the original, but are still fun and I can't see how they could be improved.

Here are the adaptations I think were done well. There are lot of them, and there may be a lot of repetitions. Sorry.

[Click to Show Content]

While I liked most adaptations, I think some of them are not perfect and could be improved. Here they are:

[Click to Show Content]

Unfortunately, there are four adaptations I hate. In two cases, it's because of a force floor room that gave me a headache. In the other two, it's because it's much easier than the original:

[Click to Show Content]

And finally, five special cases:

[Click to Show Content]

Overall, all this work has really paid off and the CCLXP2 Beta is a really great set. I rate it Star Star Star Star and a half. I am really looking forward to the final version. Thanks for reading!
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.