Rock-Gamma
File category: CC1 Levelsets

You are staring at rockdet's third level set, an unfinished piece of work where I pushed even farther my search for a perfect balance of concepts, made with exploration-based designs and aesthetics.

Designed mostly to play without maps, for they would spoil a lot of the surprises.

40 levels in that release while I wanted 50, maybe I'll finish it eventually. Can't guarantee Lynx compatibility yet, and some levels have yet to be tested too, so some flaws may or may not be included.

Have fun!

rockdet signing out

What's New in Version 1.5
  • -Made 15 solvable (flippers, thanks to Jeffrey)
  • -Made 25 solvable (chip count, thanks to Michael)
  • -Changed monster order in 38 which made it solvable in MS (thanks to Michael)
  • -Corrected 2 passwords that made the levels impossible to be played (thanks to Jeffrey)
  • -Corrected some wrong button connections (14-15-35-38, thanks to Tyler)
  • -Corrected 39's ending to be Lynx-compatible (thanks to Jeffrey)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.dat   Rock-Gamma.dat (Size: 27.31 KB / Downloads: 445)
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow