The truth about CCLP1
There has always been this huge chip on my shoulder for many years, so I have decided to come clean about what truly happened during the time of CCLP1 voting to everyone. This is not easy and I don't expect people will forgive me, but it's going to explain why I have stayed away from the CC community for a very long time since CCLP1 was released. I don't know how many people outside of the CCLP1 staff know, but I felt enough time has passed to get it out.

Back in 2013, during CCLP1 voting, I was the CCLP1 Voting Administrator, and J.B. Lewis was constantly monitoring who was voting what on each level. We all had a private Skype group chat together with the CCLP1 staff in it along with myself. At around the third month of voting, I got more and more frustrated with some of my own favourite levels doing badly in voting. I ended up developing a dark and nasty habit of being mean to the CCLP1 staff as a result, in particular having a huge grudge against J.B. Lewis (Me and J.B. clashed a lot even before voting began. At the time, I just got sick of the Chipsters seeing him as this perfect snowflake who thinks he is always right and nobody willing to challenge his opinions) who was mostly just telling me the progress of the votes. Shortly after, I started making a few CC Zone accounts and rigging it to favour my own levels. I ended up digging a huge inescapable hole in the long run and eventually rockdet figured it out for sure that I was up to no good. Not wanting to lie to rockdet on Skype who was my favourite Chipster at the time, I eventually confessed to the whole rigging. Rock didn't believe I was a bad person though, just someone who couldn't control his power. After that, the votes from the fake accounts were deleted and everything went back to normal. After CCLP1 was released in 2014, I lowered my time significantly on the CC community, eventually resigning my CC Zone Admin position in March 2015.

So that's why my interest in Chip's Challenge has dropped significantly. CCLP1 was a very dark time in my life. Was I selfish? Sure, so that's why I chose not to submit any of my levels to CCLP4 voting. I didn't want to risk becoming that person again. On the upside, I found what my biggest weakness was so I decided to just let it all go and shorten my time with the community. A new era began and that was pretty much the end of Chip's Challenge for me.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Did the rigged votes make it into the final score?
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
Quote:1 hour ago, BlazingApollo said:

Did the rigged votes make it into the final score?

No, they were all deleted in September 2013. Everything onwards was legit. I chose not to touch CC Zone again until voting was over to avoid temptation.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]