randomlevelmadebyjameslongago.ccl
File category: CC1 Levelsets

A random level that I made a long, long time ago. This is one of the levels that will show up in my new set to be released some point soon (hopefully). Feedback is much appreciated =D

What's New in Version 1.1
  • 1.0 - 2007ish? - level made
  • 1.1 - 2009ish? - swapped key colours to make it Lynx compatible

Attached Files
.ccl   randomlevelmadebyjameslongago.ccl (Size: 322 bytes / Downloads: 358)
Fun puzzles, but would probably have been more enchanting in "2007-ish", than in this post-CCLP3 era where we've seen teleports exploited in just about every (but not yet every) possible way. Slight smile

I can do everything except get the red key. [ Boo! teeth dodging! Boo! Tongue ]

Despite several attempts using "ghosting" to try only that room (after a few honest attempts in the original - getting the skates each time only to fail in that room), I can't do it. I can get everything but die trying to get out. I tried something different in which I get 2 chips first, come out, and then get the 3rd, but I still cannot get that red key! Angry

- Madhav.
I like the puzzles, though you can lead the teeth into the bombs in either order. The red key is quite hard to get, though the idea is neat. It would be great if there could be an easier yet longer way to get it.

Three stars from me in its current state :-)
Oh hey, I forgot about this Tongue

Red key dodging - yeah, it's too hard :| But it is indeed solvable. I'll touch up that part for when this level eventually (hopefully) gets released in my set. Yeah, it would have been a more novel idea when I first created it, but oh well. Also, the open-endedness is intentional.

Thanks for the reviews, guys!