The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread!
I have to say, despite my reservations about actually playing such a level, I love the title.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I actually liked Pain when I was younger.. Raised eyebrow
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Wha...wha...

[Image: Why_would_you_do_that_template.jpg?1318992465]
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
NO. Just no.
...are you talking about Pain, or the "Why Would You Do That?" chick?
Quote:Wha...wha...

[Image: Why_would_you_do_that_template.jpg?1318992465]
LOL

Also, I was talking about CC1 Level 134. Wink

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I was talking about Pain. Wink
Always liked ROADSIGN, and of course there's a stop sign in the map.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
KNOT -- I had fun on this.

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Never knew about the stopsign in Roadsign...really? That's sort of cool...but then, how would you ever figure that out if you didn't have an editor?

Knot's sort of fun the first few times out, but it gets pretty boring after a while, imo. Pain actually starts off fairly well, but once you get past the bug room, it becomes absolutely terrible. And when you look back on it, even the bug room doesn't live up to its potential (partially due to the MS glitches).