Tornado Pack - Discussion
1: It's a good thing there are extra chips.

2: I played this in JCCLP2, and it's all right.

3: Another JCCLP2 level, this one better than the previous one.

4: Really interesting concept.

5: I can't figure out how to get the second red key... EDIT: Andrew Menzies, this level's creator, showed me how to reach it. It's a fun level, better than the Zane level of the same name.

6: CC2 level titles are annoying. This one is better than the CC2 version (obviously) but the time limit is too strict.

7: Not one of Jeffrey's best levels.

8: The tank part is slightly frustrating.

9: Annoying, strict time limit, don't even get me started on MS boosting...

10: This was in the original JCCLP, and is a really hard puzzle.

11: One of the best ice mazes in voting so far.

12: ...and again and again and again...so annoying...

13: This gets slightly annoying.

14: This is a level where the chips must not be picked up. I think Exhibit Hall is probably the best of such levels, and this one is not that good.

15: The concept of something being infiltrated is something fascinating, but it would be better if Chip actually infiltrated the monsters' lair instead of vice-versa.

16: There are plenty of extra blocks. Too many. In the end, I really don't like it.

17: I played this in CCLP1 voting and didn't solve it. Now, I solved it in odd-step. In the end, it's surprisingly fun, but I doubt it will appear in the final set.

18: This is amazing.

19: Crazy.

20: The best part of this level is the hint.

21: Another level named after a CC2 level before CC2 was available. However, I like neither the CC1 nor the CC2 level.

22: A lesser remake of Alphabet Soup. I thought levels like this had stopped being made a long time ago...

23: A fun level, not too large or anything.

24: Annoying invisible maze.

25: It gets repetitive.

26: This is really weird. This level is just simple chip collecting, the water has no purpose, the force floors aren't an obstacle...

27: Just an itemswapper, but a manageable one.

28: Some rooms are good, but others are not.

29: It gets repetitive after a while.

30: This is in voting? I thought this was one of random 8's levels that I wasn't able to test?

31: Surprisingly hard.

32: I find this level rather annoying.

33: Why does Chip start on floor it's so ugly! Also why do all "don't dig out the monsters" levels have to be on small islands?

34: It's nice to see the buttons work counter-clockwise, but unfortunately this only forces the player to walk more than necessary.

35: Even as a lesson level, this is disappointing, as Chip doesn't even have to deal with the teeth for most of the level, he can just leave them there do their teething.

36: This feels like a Graduation style level. As that it works, I guess...

37: Weird level. It has plenty of extra blocks, and some video game reference I don't understand (and don't really care), it's really just carrying blocks from one end of the level to the other.

38: I don't know what to say about this. Basically, this involves counting the steps the paramecia makes, or guesswork? Either way, I find this absolutely annoying.

39: I think this was in Zzt, and it's a really hard sokoban.

40: It's fun, but nothing special.

41: I think I played this in CCLP1 voting. It's not really that good a maze.

42: Thank you for not spitting out cherry stones, and the alternative is staring right at you!?

43: Interesting how both Build-A-Bridge Workshops are both in the same voting pack. I prefer this one.

44: Creative concept.

45: It's a fun level, the ability to explore the level from the outside is a nice touch.

46: Great level, better than Bam Thwock (I'm too lazy to check the spelling).

47: The trick is somewhat clever, but does it really warrant its own level?

48: One of my least favourite Jeffrey levels.

49: I played this in CCLP1 voting. The title has unfortunate implications...

50: There are extra blocks. It's...ordinary. Sorry.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.

Messages In This Thread
Tornado Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 07-Aug-2016, 2:56 PM
Tornado Pack - Discussion - by Motekopasznyaku - 11-Aug-2016, 8:39 PM
Tornado Pack - Discussion - by Ihavenoname248 - 11-Aug-2016, 9:08 PM
Tornado Pack - Discussion - by chipster1059 - 01-Sep-2016, 6:09 PM
Tornado Pack - Discussion - by jblewis - 05-Sep-2016, 11:44 PM
Tornado Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 18-Sep-2016, 5:34 AM
Tornado Pack - Discussion - by Bowman - 30-Dec-2016, 10:57 AM