December 2015 Create Competition - First Impressions
All right, so advertising my levels...

There are two of them. The first one was actually created without the competition in mind as an effort to bring another set I made to 500 levels (really, it has about 450 right now) but I think it still fits the requirements well. It originally began as an attempt to tell a story through a single level, without resorting to CCX files and such. It is a mostly open level with several ways to handle it, and several surprises, none of which should be too cruel.

The second one was actually created with the competition in mind. I already had a rough idea of how I would handle the concept, but I slightly modified it to fit the map (I was slightly getting used to the CC2 resizable map) and fit the Christmas theme. The level itself is not very complex and most of the work was done to make it look good and feel Christmas-y. Pretty much the only thing I am dissatisfied about this level is the title. I really should have come up with something better than that.

Also, this was written after the levels were designed and submitted.

Um...that's it.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.

Messages In This Thread
December 2015 Create Competition - First Impressions - by chipster1059 - 19-Dec-2015, 6:33 PM