CONSERVATION Review - Mobius 1
CONSERVATION - Mobius I - Level 1

Chips: 4 Time: 500

[Image: nbU2wt9.png]

(SPOILERS as always)

Concept: (3/5) Nothing new here conceptually. As the first entry in the set that shouldn't be surprising. The concept involves pushing 11 dirt blocks from one room into the next and bridging across the water to four chips. The title presumably comes from the fact that, despite the four chips, you can only make three bridges, and so you need to conserve blocks.

Design: (3/5) I like the color scheme with the camo walls. I wish the block puzzle was more interesting to solve. I liked building the bridges. I only needed 10 of the 11 blocks, not sure if an extra block was intended.

Action Difficulty: (1/5) Plenty of time and no dodging

Puzzle Difficulty: (2/5) The only mild challenges are figuring out the first move in the block room and deciding where the bridges should be built.

Fun: (3/5) I think it's a decent introductory block-pushing level for beginners. It's also short enough to be enjoyable as an early level in the set.

Here's a

to my solution.
My CC1 custom levelset, JoshuaBoneLP.dat
My 'Walls of CC1' custom levelset for CC2, JBoneWOCC.zip, containing levels based on the first 28 levels of CC1.
My CC2 misfit levels, JBoneMisfits.zip, containing 4 levels that didn't fit anywhere else.
Designer totals:
15 levels in CCLP3
52 levels in CC2
Public Apology: I'm very, very sorry about HAUNTED CASTLE, ANTARCTICA, and the endings on VENICE and THINKTANK.

Messages In This Thread
CONSERVATION Review - Mobius 1 - by Joshua Bone - 28-Jan-2016, 3:39 PM
CONSERVATION Review - Mobius 1 - by M11k4 - 31-Jan-2016, 3:16 PM
CONSERVATION Review - Mobius 1 - by Joshua Bone - 31-Jan-2016, 7:38 PM
CONSERVATION Review - Mobius 1 - by Flareon350 - 31-Jan-2016, 7:50 PM
CONSERVATION Review - Mobius 1 - by mobius - 04-Mar-2016, 10:46 PM