January 2016 Create Competition - Palettes
Congratulations Josh! Chip Win You are really a good designer.

About Patterns of Confusion: there is another solution that doesn't involve luck. After picking up a key and two boots, you have to go to the other end of the room, you can't use the block right next to the items. First you clear the dirt. You step onto the random force floors and push the block one tile. You push the block all the way to the slide that leads to the socket and take shelter on the single ice tile next to it. You push the block a little more until it is right next to the corner of the central room. You can then push it to the spot where you took the item, then you enter the central room and get back out through the force floor, blowing up the bomb in the process. Repeat with the other three rooms. I don't know if this makes sense Fail but either way, that level is my least favourite of the four I submitted.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.

Messages In This Thread
January 2016 Create Competition - Palettes - by chipster1059 - 15-Feb-2016, 1:06 PM