Joshua Bone's level design feedback thread thingy
Thanks for the feedback! Please feel free to put 13 and 14 on the back-burner until the end as they are arguably the hardest in the set!

01 HOARDER - that's two votes against and only one in support. Too bad... I may eventually re-order all the levels by difficulty and that way I can make a nicer opening experience.

02 PUSH AND PULL - yeah the bonuses are broken.

03 ONE LESS'N BEFORE - you got the idea right. I'm still trying to figure out why it only works half the time.

04 THOUGHTFUL - never thought it would be so difficult for everyone! When I figure out how to restore my broken access to CC2, I'll have to record my solution.

05 POOL OF THE ACCURSED - don't worry too much about this one. The feedback I've gotten is enough that I'll probably make considerable revisions to lower the difficulty.

09 OL' STUNT BANDS - I hadn't considered that. I think it's definitely a minor bust, especially since you can kill the walker and simplify the red teleport puzzle.

11 AROUND THE CORNER - thanks! I hear what you're saying about the third tank, but I also really want to stay true to the walls of TRINITY. Plus I like it that it is possible but difficult so the bonus is that much more rewarding. Ice on the long stretches is definitely a good idea.

Thanks on all the rest!
My CC1 custom levelset, JoshuaBoneLP.dat
My 'Walls of CC1' custom levelset for CC2, JBoneWOCC.zip, containing levels based on the first 28 levels of CC1.
My CC2 misfit levels, JBoneMisfits.zip, containing 4 levels that didn't fit anywhere else.
Designer totals:
15 levels in CCLP3
52 levels in CC2
Public Apology: I'm very, very sorry about HAUNTED CASTLE, ANTARCTICA, and the endings on VENICE and THINKTANK.

Messages In This Thread
Joshua Bone's level design feedback thread thingy - by Joshua Bone - 06-Jul-2015, 3:55 PM