IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: TradingPlaces, a collab with Josh!)
Here is some feedback on the second half of UC4:

76: This is much better than Vanishing Act I like it.

77: Nothing special, but still fun.

78: A nice twist on Short Circuit. Better than the original, I think.

79: Nice title. The level itself is nice.

80: The various rooms are very fun and the level looks great.

81: This feel ordinary, but I don't see any way it could have been improved.

82: There is a minor bust in MS: it is not necessary to stop the cloning of walkers, only to walk through the tile in which they drown. The teeth part feels much harder than the rest of the level. Apart from that, it is fun.

83: This is a very creative level. I would like to see this in CCLP4.

84: I think it's ordinary.

85: One think I really like are the various rooms that cannot be accessed. The rooms that can be accessed are fun, especially the sokoban.

86: A nice way to use teeth.

87: I like the fact that it is possible to solve the rooms in any order. My favourite room is the tank room. My least favourite is the force floor one.

88: The centre room is rather unusual. The outer room is also very interesting.

89: I never played the original. I especially like the room where there is one solution per ruleset, and the last room.+

90: I didn't particularely like it. I was sometimes confused by the teleports.

91: I always like hard sokobans like this one.

92: Nice hint. The sockets are interesting. The bugs on fire look great. The level is fun.

93: I have not solved this yet. I know how to perform every part of it, except getting the chip behind the bomb.

94: I generally don't like force floor puzzles, sorry. However, the block pushing part is creative.

95: Not solved yet. I am stuck at the beginning.

96: I would like to see this in CCLP4.

97: I don't know how I managed it, but this took me less attempts to solve than Knot.

98: It was fun, but not particularely great.

99: Thanks for making only three keys required! Did you manage to solve it using the long method?

100: Very fun, but not quite as good as Antidisruptive Caves.

101: I think it's fun. I especially like how the glider room requires no cloning.

102: An interesting level that is fun.

103: The sokoban is great. The title is hilarious, especially with the hint.

104: This level feels ordinary. I didn't like it much.

105: The problem I find with this level is that the various rooms don't seem to fit together very well. The blob room feels like an attempt to fill the rest of the map. Sorry.

106: I think it is very creative.

107: I haven't played Ape Escape, so I guess I don't really understand this level.

108: I have the feeling the shape of the level is supposed to represent something. The gameplay is all right.

109: I found the first part of the level to be the hardest and slightly frustrating. The rest is great.

110: I think it is ordinary.

111: An interesting puzzle.

112: Not solved yet.

113: I especially like the fact that some rooms are only seen but cannot be accessed. The title is also nice.

114: Rather fun, especially with the short time limit.

115: I only found the partial posting exit. I like the fact there are several other solutions, but I didn't find them.

116: I think it's very fun.

117: An interesting concept.

118: This is the best level title I have ever seen. As for the level, I would like to see it in CCLP4.

119: I like how the puzzles progress from the easiest to the hardest with all of them similar.

120: A really nice concept. However, I was slightly disappointed by the small size of the level.

121: It is interesting to find an ice level where the skates are available at the beginning.

122: A rather easy level, but still fun. Nice time limit.

123: I would like to see this in CCLP4. Great concept.

124: Thanks for putting the teeth at the start. My favourite room is the last one, but the trap one is great too.

125: I like the use of clone machines that clone nothing.

126: I haven't solved it yet, but I guess it wasn't such a gorgeous sweet flower after all.

127: I really like it. I think it is very creative.

128: Why the period at the end of the title? Overall, I liked it. The teeth room was particularely creative.

129: Really fun puzzle!

130: Not solved yet.

131: It seems that the first rooms are to show the solution to the next one, but I didn't notice many patterns. I eventually solved it using the editor.

132: Great title. As for the level, the hints are a nice way to limit the block pushing. The rooms that cannot be accessed look great.

133: Not solved yet.

134: A nice way to use nails. The hint is very funny, especially with the title.

135: A very creative concept.

136: I think this is very nice, but I would have preferred it if all four key colors were required

137: A nice idea. I spent a large amount of time trying to drown the teeth, which was slightly annoying, but I guess this wasn't required.

138: It looks great, but I haven't solved it yet.

139: The concept is interesting, but I find the sounds to be annoying, so I disabled them, rendering this level nearly impossible. Sorry.

140: I think it's ordinary, but I still like it.

141: Several raooms have interesting concepts. A good level.

142: A really good and fun level.

143: I think it is a good level. The walkers can sometimes be annoying, but then, I hate walkers.

144: The level has not been solved yet, but I really like how the various rooms look like or play like several official levels.

145: A surprisingly hard sokoban, and very fun.

146: A great level, good enough for CCLP4. the tank room was especially hard. I don't really see the point of the trap that cannot be accessed, but I guess that's all right.

147: Not solved yet.

148: This feels like a good "easy 148" level.

149: One of the best levels of the set. I love how you used parts of several previous levels and some in UC3. A great way to finish a great set.

I'm looking forward to UC5.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.

Messages In This Thread
IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: IHNN1, for CC2!) - by chipster1059 - 13-May-2015, 12:30 PM