Completed All of the Official Sets
I have just posted proof of completing all of the official (Lynx-compatible) sets in Lynx mode. Together with my previous proofs-of-completion for MS mode, I have now posted proof of completion for all of the official CC1 sets in all compatible rulesets.

Of course, most of these sets I had already long since completed, in both rulesets. My purpose in playing them again and posting the score files as proof, was merely to earn the awards that used to be available on this site, so I could display the fact that I had completed all of the sets. Slight smile

I would still like to be able to display these awards, plus the various other awards for various cool accomplishments. Which leads me to ask: is it possible that the award system can be added back to the site? Is there anything I could do, with my entry-level web development knowledge, to help get the system back? Does anyone else out there even care about the system, or miss it like I do? Slight frown
I kinda liked the awards system. It's a shame that it doesn't really exist, but I'm sure there'd be someone who could do that.
My Levelset: TomB1.dat (95 levels, Version 1.3.3, Last updated May 8th, 2021)

YouTube l Twitter l Twitch l Instagram l Discord
Yeah, I miss the awards system too. I hope you can do something with your skills.
Well, I offered my skills in case the admins are interested in bringing the system back but stymied by the amount of work needed.

But so far I'm not even sure the admins are paying attention. Slight frown
I think the problem is that the awards system is incredibly expensive, and the Patreon money is nowhere near enough to pay for it.

I kinda feel like it might be a good idea to migrate CCZone to another forum software that isn't as crippled as Invision.

Also, congrats on your accomplishment Architect Chip Win
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Is that what it is? It's a premium feature from Invision?

And thanks!