SokobanCCLP Discussion
UPDATE: Now on Moon Bridge Surplus (137) and still stumped on 130 and 132.

For 130 and I took a peek at 138 I found "solutions" for the sokobans but the levels in this set are in a completely different configuration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywpK6iXav80&t=7889s

130 (1:43:15 in the video) has some blocks already on some traps and in the set they are in completely different order

For 138 (2:45:12 in the video) it is a different alignment of blocks and traps.

I tried both of them since I got stumped on both levels. Also skipped 137 since I don't see how to complete it. Therefore, I don't know if both levels have a design error or what.

Anyway 134 levels completed and 15 more to go and special thanks to Miika for assistance on some levels.
hmm, not sure where to respond (PM, Discord...) but figured this thread might help someone else too.

Martin, you asked about levels #130, #132, #137, #138. I was gone for a week but finally today had some time to look at these. I solved the first three but not the last one. They are quite involved and it is not easy to give simple hints for them. They all share one aspect though, and that is you really need to plan on how you are going to get the last blocks into place and how you can setup for such a situation to occur.

In Network Dynamics, you need a path from the top room's door through the center trap room to the right door open for as long as possible. Looking at the attempt video you posted on YT, perhaps the first idea you were missing was storing a block at (14,15) for a while and then bringing it later into the right side of the center area. You'll need a block at (15,9) before you put one at (15,12). This was a pretty puzzle, and I even liked how stuff worked in the SE room.

Rigid Internal Logic was the easiest for me. You need four blocks in the NW area before you start filling in the right column of buttons from the top down, leaving the middle column last. At the (relative) start, the block at (12,15) moves down a tile and then you go around it on the right to push it back U and then L. This was not a bad puzzle, though I would like the right room to have fewer blocks, perhaps balanced by not needing all the buttons in the middle column.

Moon Bridge Surplus needs more time than 250 seconds. My first solution was just under 400 but with considerable planning. I was able to improve this down to about 230 seconds or so to solve the actual level but it required much more effort than levels around it. (I plugged it into YASO and that theoretically shaves off another minute, but the route is inhuman to discover.) In any case, the puzzle is very clever. There are multiple subgoals to reach, with the important one being how to get to storing five blocks in the SW area. There's also a lot of manipulation of blocks in the NE, specifically in the square (17-18,12-13). The first two traps I lock down are (16-17,19) and then much later (14-15,19). Anyone looking for a puzzle to mess with their mind should give this one a go.

Lookatthis, it would be interesting to know if you've solved some of these levels. I understand you found them online, created by others and maybe an unsolvable one might have slipped in. Could this have happened with Fugue State Generator? The problem is how to store the other blocks at the moment Chip is at (12,14) and pushes a block into (14,14). After this moment, no more blocks can be brought 'in' from the East of the level. I didn't see a way to do this. Granted, that's not a mathematical proof of unsolvability, but someone else take a look at tell me how I'm wrong Slight smile (Also, for elegance and simpler game play, (11,15) could just be a wall as pushing the block in any direction will cook the level.)

That's all I had on my mind tonight Slight smile
Does anybody know how to beat this sokoban? This is super difficult and I am completely lost.

As of now, I have completed 145 levels and I only have 4 levels to go. Almost there.
I know it's been over a month since I've said anything about that set but I've recently completed 146 and 147!Slight smileSlight smile. Just 2 more levels to go!

I am still stumped on level 144 and the video in the last post should have my attempts.

For 149, I've copied and pasted the level onto YASC and currently attempting to beat it, but nowhere close. Here's the issue,

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_06/regrets.png.2287e1f569958c4b0836a720bf853688.png" data-fileid="51">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_06/regrets.png.2287e1f569958c4b0836a720bf853688.png[/img]</a>

For the trap buttons circled in black, I don't see a way you can cover them all at the same time without filling one section up and blocking access to the other part. In other words if I place 5 blocks onto the circled column, the set of three trap buttons can't be filled and vice versa. Now, this is how far I've gotten and I don't know if I already screwed up.

But anyway 147 levels complete! Just 144 and 149.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

UPDATE: I managed to fill up the trap buttons which were circled in black, problem is I can't get out.

I am assuming that you have to complete the left portion first before completing the right side. But, the trap button on (16,17) is kicking me. And if I complete the left side first I can't get out. Unless there was supposed to be a teleporter somewhere in the level. For now I am calling this level impossible.
I've heard in one of Josh's videos (can't remember which one it was lol) that there was something like this where there are 149 levels that are only sokobans. I have to say that is pretty impressive. I haven't played it yet but I heard it's good.
My Levelset: TomB1.dat (95 levels, Version 1.3.3, Last updated May 8th, 2021)

YouTube l Twitter l Twitch l Instagram l Discord