SokobanCCLP Discussion
This is the official discussion thread for the custom levelset SokobanCCLP. Feel free to share your thoughts, opinions, and comments on the levels here!
I am really enjoying the set so far.Slight smile So these are just sokoban sections from various levels right? Sokobans are my most favorite CC puzzles of all time.
Just based on a skim through in the editor alone, I can safely say that this is certainly unique in being nothing but a set with awesome titled sokobans and nice aesthetics. Nothing like it exists and I do appreciate that this was done!

However, I'm not sure how good of an idea this is exactly. In hindsight all of these are adapted so originality isn't exactly there, with the exception of the clone buttons being added to the mix of the larger sokobans. And at 149 levels... that's quite the amount to include. But I can easily see that this isn't really a set you'd want to play in a single sitting.

I'll give this a go regardless, these are just my initial thoughts before playing. Slight smile Glad to see you're still around.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
This is, I am not going to lie a quite difficult set. Difficult in a great way though, the progressively difficult sokobans are great brain teasers and really makes the player think. So far I am on Tangled Strips (42).
Right now I am on Bewilderness (62) as of now I had to skip Backwards Muffin (59). I have tried many different positions and the farthest I have gone to is one trap button. In other words I cannot see this level after many tries. I also copy and pasted this level in a sokoban solver and the solver can't seem to solve it either. Am I missing something or is this sokoban unsolvable? This is the only level I had skipped so far and I am hopelessly stuck on it. Slight frown
I'm gonna need some assistance on The Spoon Doesn't Even Exist (82). Mainly the 2 rows of buttons below the tank. The rest of the blocks I can just push in. I have tried everything I just keep having buttons left over and I just can't seem to find a way to fill both rows of trap buttons.
  • For level 82 I found a video that closely resembles this level. The only difference is that there is no extra single trap button to the left of the 2 rows of trap buttons below the tank which is also a difference. Original level 82 solution. This leaves me with just that button to deal with which seems impossible. There isn't enough room to make that happen. In the video it didn't have that tank mechanism nor the extra trap. If neither of them were here then this would be possible. Right now it seems impossible and I need help unless I am just overlooking something or I am just not getting it. Confused
Does anybody know how to beat this sokoban? I'm stumped. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyU9WKWOq44

92 solved!
I am going to say that Modest Tallens (92) is impossible. Unless a recess wall was supposed to be placed somewhere I am calling this one impossible.
Maybe it's worth taking a break from playing the set and come back to it when you feel ready to tackle the puzzle(s) again? There's no harm in doing that if you're having this much trouble.

As mentioned in my comment, this isn't the kind of set you'd want to complete as soon as possible. Take a breather. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon