Let's travel around the world
Yemen was posted early on, Sparkman (check my list on the previous page).

Care to try another Y name? :-)
It's Jan A from the early Chip days. I've been collecting user level sets since 1999, and am happy to share from my collection. Let me know what you're looking for.
Seems like I overlooked that one on the list.

Yaphank
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Kvernbergsundsødegården

(Ruben should know this one!)
It's Jan A from the early Chip days. I've been collecting user level sets since 1999, and am happy to share from my collection. Let me know what you're looking for.
(I haven't actually heard of that one. I looked it up, it's a farm near Hønefoss, which is pretty far away from where I live.)

Nidelva

Apalachicola
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Aguascalientes
Suriname
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Eclectic

(paradoxically in Alabama)
Cote D'Ivoire
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Sparkman, Cote d'Ivoire is one of my favorite places to pronounce in the whole world. (It's also a part of my favorite magic trick.)

Eek

(Alaska)