How to use logic gates?
Quote:I think this does what you're looking for. Assuming at most one of the buttons is ever held down at a time, only the output of the later one's latch will be on. If you want to control whether a button opens a door, you can (for instance) feed the latch output into an AND gate and have the button connected to the other input of the AND gate. All this is easily extended to any number of latches.
Yeah this is basically a better explained version of what I made Tongue
My MSCC tileset: Felix Challenge My CC2 tileset

[Image: nlaNSog.png] [Image: wldHYRt.png]
thanks for so much help!

I’m actually not really sure what I am looking for because I’m really just experimenting, but I think this will help me a lot.

Actually, the examples so far aren't exactly what I was looking for, but they give me ideas anyway Tongue

No, sorry Felix, your sample is exactly what I was looking for! Rolling eyes

One of my goals is to try and reduce the size of a logic set up so levels like my “Drawing of the Seven” don’t have to take up an 80x80 grid. Not that there’s anything wrong with it taking up a huge space, but for the sake of learning.

unrelated note: I like those graphics a lot! where can I get those? on here, or on Steam?
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote:unrelated note: I like those graphics a lot! where can I get those? on here, or on Steam?
My tileset is on here and the steam forums, it's kind of buried on the steam forums though

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/477-felixs-cc2-tileset/
My MSCC tileset: Felix Challenge My CC2 tileset

[Image: nlaNSog.png] [Image: wldHYRt.png]
Quote:This seems like something that a lot of people have trouble with, so I decided to go ahead and make a basic set of lessons showing how each wiring element in CC2 works.

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/570-introduction-to-wiring/

It doesn't go into how to wire up multiple gates together to make complex circuits, but it covers all the elements individually.

this is a very good set of tutorials. If you're planning on making a big set, I'd put those in there. I like that they work without much or any hints.

I have a level coming together with demos of simple but useful circuit designs but it's unfinished. But I might just upload it as is for now, it might be a while before I can think of more stuff to add to it.

here it is so far: http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/573-logic-gate-demo1/

like I said, it's a bit simple now, but I hope to add more to it. -H- also has a sample level like this in the level discussion thread.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski