CC2 Level Manager
I included the link because for some reason I can't link to the file normally.

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/495-cc2-level-manager/

CC2 Level Manager is a program for creating c2g files. It allows you to select levels and music and add quotes.

Set directory button sets the default directory for the purpose of setting up the subdirectories properly if they are being used.
Always add music after adding the quote or level where music is desired, never before.
Quotes must be added as per the format in the c2g file with the exception of the word "script" which is added by the program. The format is something like 4 or 5 words per line to display right. Everything in quotes and and two quotes together for breaks.
Add return adds the colon ";" character which I noticed in c2g files.
Let me know of any bugs or problems that occure wiith usage.
The program is located in the dist folder.
Currently the link is broken; says can't find the file.

But I got it before [somehow, I don't remember Unamused ] Anyways; why is there no way to select a bunch of levels in the window pane that opens up when using the "add level" feature?

A possible bug I noticed: upon my first time using this nothing seemed to work except the "set name" button. But now other stuff seems to work.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/505-cc2-level-manager/

Right now only one level at a time can be selected because of the way music is attached to a level. If one didn't care about not having music, I could make adding multiple levels possible. Thinking about doing a bigger update. My plan is the following :

1. list of levels/script and music with check boxes that can be selected to deleted multiple levels. This would replace the output window that right now just shows what the text file will look like.

2. open as well as save c2g files.
The levels/script and music will always be connected as that is easiest to program. Every script or level can have an associated music track, so it is easier to have that connected. It basically looks to see if a scrip or level has been added, and then attaches the music file directory script next to it.
In the next update the levels will not need to be connected, as it is a list of check marked items.