C1059-2 (CC1)
Hi Chipster, I'm testing your set for CCLP4, and I can't figure out if the top half of Decisions (#15 in this set, #20 in your CCLP4 set) is solvable. I can't figure out a way to pull off two partial posts like you can with the bottom section. The solution would be appreciated Smiley
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:Hi Chipster, I'm testing your set for CCLP4, and I can't figure out if the top half of Decisions (#15 in this set, #20 in your CCLP4 set) is solvable. I can't figure out a way to pull off two partial posts like you can with the bottom section. The solution would be appreciated Smiley

[Click to Show Content]

Are there any other problematic levels?
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Thanks for the solution. In terms of your CCLP4 submission, all the levels have now been tested and these are the ones that are currently ineligible:

#11 (Bottomless Pit): This was sort of hard to gauge, but death at the end of the level while opening the sockets seems more probable in Lynx than in MS. I'd recommend removing the chance ending completely, making the level less frustrating and more equal between rulesets.

#33 (Hexagons of Slime): Unequal between rulesets, block slapping in Lynx makes it possible to never clone additional blobs.

#55 (Reviewing Everything): Busted in MS, one can go through the ice corner at 5,28, avoiding the thief. With the ice skates, one can skip the second room. This can be fixed by placing a wall at 5,27 and a west thin wall at 6,28.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:Thanks for the solution. In terms of your CCLP4 submission, all the levels have now been tested and these are the ones that are currently ineligible:

#11 (Bottomless Pit): This was sort of hard to gauge, but death at the end of the level while opening the sockets seems more probable in Lynx than in MS. I'd recommend removing the chance ending completely, making the level less frustrating and more equal between rulesets.

#33 (Hexagons of Slime): Unequal between rulesets, block slapping in Lynx makes it possible to never clone additional blobs.

#55 (Reviewing Everything): Busted in MS, one can go through the ice corner at 5,28, avoiding the thief. With the ice skates, one can skip the second room. This can be fixed by placing a wall at 5,27 and a west thin wall at 6,28.
Thank you for pointing these out. A new version fixing these issues has been released.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.