C1059-2 (CC1)
This is a CC1 set, not a CC2 set.

I began building it almost immediately after releasing C1059-1. Currently, it has about 40 levels. I hope to release it when I have 50. The set will be solvable in Lynx and MS, but not in pedantic Lynx. I have no immediate plans to make it work for the Steam ruleset, but it may come eventually.

I am currently searching for playtesters for the set. If you would be interested, please send me a PM. Thanks!
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Here it is:

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/502-c1059-2/

This will probably be my last CC1 set, apart from a compilation set for CCLP4 which will become available in a few days.

Thanks to Cyberdog for playtesting this set. Without his help, it would contain many busts and various other issues.

Please leave feedback. Thanks for playing!
CC is awesome!

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

0/10
Looks interesting...not sure when I'll have time to play, though.

Since CCLP4 looks like it's going to be CC2 compatible, have you considered porting these levels?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Since CCLP4 looks like it's going to be CC2 compatible, have you considered porting these levels?
I will port them soon. The only problem is that CC2 only supports pedantic connections (except using logic circuits, but they take a lot of space), so some of these levels may need to be completely redone, meaning the process may take a while.
CC is awesome!

Tell me about it! The Last Starfighter and 9-9-9 Plan were quite cumbersome to port, and some levels I just gave up on.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
For example, Clover (C1059-2 #50) has a lot of buttons at the very left of the level, and these are critical for the rest of the level. This one will probably be the hardest one to port.

Also, all the clone machines point down after I converted my set through DAT2C2G. They will all have to be rebuilt. Rather annoying.
CC is awesome!

Quote:For example, Clover (C1059-2 #50) has a lot of buttons at the very left of the level, and these are critical for the rest of the level. This one will probably be the hardest one to port.

Also, all the clone machines point down after I converted my set through DAT2C2G. They will all have to be rebuilt. Rather annoying.

I don't have much to say about your set since it's kind of hard on the eyes to transition back to CC1 Tongue but I will say you don't necessarily have to port all your levels Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
As the playtester of this set, I recommend playing it. I enjoyed playtesting it and it has a lot of good levels. I hope some of them can make it into CCLP4.
Quote:I will say you don't necessarily have to port all your levels Slight smile
It's true that some of them are pretty much impossible to port. And recently I looked at some old C1059-1 levels and some of them are so bad they don't deserve to be ported.
CC is awesome!