Chip's Challenge 1 & 2 coming to steam
Quote:I installed it, it's running, the music is playing, and....the viewing area is just one big graphical glitch. Running Windows 7 64-bit, maybe that has something to do with it? Do I need to reinstall a Windows XP VM...

Still haven't tried it myself...

But from past experience with graphical glitches in old programs running under Win7, I think it might work properly if you go to the program's Properties -> Compatibility page, select "Disable visual themes" and then run the program. If that doesn't work try the "Run in compatibility mode for" setting.

- Madhav.
Quote:I installed it, it's running, the music is playing, and....the viewing area is just one big graphical glitch. Running Windows 7 64-bit, maybe that has something to do with it? Do I need to reinstall a Windows XP VM...

Disregard this, I got it working by re-enabling Aero which I disabled for performance reasons.
I checked today, and only CC2 has an Editor for levels (CC1/CC2 rules, but I'm not aware of any portability). So that means, Tile World is here to stay for the community levels of MS CC?
Quote:I checked today, and only CC2 has an Editor for levels (CC1/CC2 rules, but I'm not aware of any portability). So that means, Tile World is here to stay for the community levels of MS CC?

Tile World will still stay relevant due to its emulation of the MS ruleset, as well as its ability to record solutions (unless CC2 gets that ability in the future).

EDIT: Actually, I have now noticed that you can make a recording in the editor and save it with the level. But you have to go into the editor to make a recording, and it seems to be saved in the level file itself.