My CC Zone Resignation
This is heavy!
Quote:This is heavy!

Couldn't resist the Back to the Future reference! Tongue

Anyway, update on the ownership of CC Zone. I am still the owner, as I have no idea what happened to Miika. He tried to pay for the website, but something went wrong. I have now moved to a different location and there's much less pressure on me since the beginning of this topic, but I'm still inactive on here and have no interest in Chip's Challenge at the moment.

Happy Halloween! Chip Win
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Good to hear Tom!

I'm currently taking a break from CC, but should still be reachable and am still willing to help with the website whenever and however you need. (Though now that I have moved, Google is not letting me sign in to cczonenextlevel without your verification, but let's figure that out when we have to.)

I'd also like to encourage others to donate each year to keep us running. If you've never done so before, consider giving $10 to a website that will serve you and your hobby for years. Personally, I feel this website has grown to be an integral part of the community and is worth preserving for the sake of Chip!

All the best!

-Miika
Quote:Couldn't resist the Back to the Future reference! Tongue

Anyway, update on the ownership of CC Zone. I am still the owner, as I have no idea what happened to Miika. He tried to pay for the website, but something went wrong. I have now moved to a different location and there's much less pressure on me since the beginning of this topic, but I'm still inactive on here and have no interest in Chip's Challenge at the moment.

Happy Halloween! Chip Win

I should've known... I was seriously thinking some random person registered just to make that post Fail
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski