Cloner's Maze Lynx
I have recently been playing through the CCLXP2 Beta. Really great set.

I have solved all the levels except two: Run-A-Muck (I harldy attempted it yet) and Cloner's Maze (spent over an hour on it). I am totally stuck! I did not find a single AVI for Lynx, and all the MS AVIs involve burning gliders and/or fireballs going on the hint, neither of which work in Lynx. I managed to find ways to economise gliders, but I am stuck about how to blow up the bomb blocking the yellow key, and another bomb that blocks a chip and requires precise timing. Help???
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Thanks for the feedback. Both those levels are pretty tough in Lynx. I'll try to play Cloner's Maze again to see how to combat the problems you are facing Slight smile Sorry for the delay in getting you help.
I have made a video of Run-a-Muck. You can watch it on YouTube

Quote:
Thanks Syzygy! I managed to solve the level.
CC is awesome!

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

Glad I could help. Smiley
I finally managed to solve Cloner's Maze in Lynx. It turns out that the fireball going on the hint does not prevent the solution from working and it is possible to remove the bomb blocking the yellow key with a collision of two gliders. The video is here:

CC is awesome!

Good work on completing Cloner's Maze! I see you even took on the challenge of completing it in the original CCLP2. I also want to eventually release a nice solution to this level, as it's my favorite in the set Slight smile

Here's a link for those who already didn't see it: