Official CCLP1 Trailer
For solving all puzzles related to CCLP1 over the last couple of weeks, the CCLP1 staff have decided to give you one last surprise before release.

Enjoy! Smiley
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'm excited, everyone. After three years, it's finally coming to a close, and I think we've managed to put together something everyone can enjoy. Slight smile
Thanks for the trailer, Tom! I can't wait for the release!

0:09: I remember this level from the voting packs.

0:20: I vaguely remember a similar level...

0:27: I think I know what level this is. It is in JCCLP and Tyler Sontag thinks it is the best maze ever.

0:46: I don't remember it but it is awesome!

0:54: Another level I vaguely remember...

1:41: This level was made by Tyler.

1:58: BLOBS!

And by the way, will CCLP1 work in Tile World 2.0.0-4?
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
So I guess nobody's bothered to list the levels? Is there one from each designer? Very cool. I like the music too Slight smile
MY BODY IS READY.

Chip Win
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
awesome music
That music made me smile! Smiley
Quote:So I guess nobody's bothered to list the levels? Is there one from each designer? Very cool. I like the music too Slight smile

Yep, all 26 designers are represented. And the first 10 levels are listed in the CCLP1 Trailer Hurt and Heal thread Wink
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:So I guess nobody's bothered to list the levels? Is there one from each designer? Very cool.
If you know what the levels are, then go ahead and post them. The wiki page should probably be updated too.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
What happened to the upvote button on the first post? Do posts max out at 10 upvotes?? I want to vote it up to 11!