Ask a dumb question, get a dumb answer
The geeks never do the dishes and there's olive oil all over the floor and the soles of his shoes. It's a wonder he doesn't slip on the floor to begin with.

Why hasn't there been a Chips Challenge movie deal yet?
RELEASED:
2007-2011: The Last Few Chips Volume I: 400 CC1 levels. Plot | Playlist —coming soon eventually.
2009-present: The Last Few Chips Volume II: Quasar Industries: 143/157 WebCC levels. Playlist
IN DEVELOPMENT: The Last Few Chips Volume III: 13/450 levels.
Because they can't make up their mind if they want it to take place in 1989, or in present day.

Quote:3 hours ago, CraigV said:

The geeks never do the dishes and there's olive oil all over the floor and the soles of his shoes.

Well, at least they have good taste, and cook with olive oil, instead of some other cooking oil.

Does it hurt the turtles to be stepped on? Would animal control one day go to the clubhouse and free all the turtles, making some water levels unplayable?
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)
PETA has taken issue and will soon solve this problem by killing off all turtles. Thusly, there will be no cruelty towards turtles. Also as a result, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will be rewritten for a live-action reboot as Friendly Mutant Furry Friends. Oh, and the Bit Busters will invent hover boards to move over the water.

Why don't ice blocks slide on the floor?
RELEASED:
2007-2011: The Last Few Chips Volume I: 400 CC1 levels. Plot | Playlist —coming soon eventually.
2009-present: The Last Few Chips Volume II: Quasar Industries: 143/157 WebCC levels. Playlist
Ice blocks, despite their name, are not actually made of ice, but frozen water, and water does not slide on the ground.

If a teeth dies and no one's there to see it, does it make a sound?
No, because teeth are silent.

Why does CC2 have train tracks when it doesn't have any trains?
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
The train union is on strike.

Why does CC1 thank people but CC2 doesn't?
RELEASED:
CC2 actually had a "Thanks to..." type level of its own, but they removed it last minute before release because they were like: "Hey, it's 2015, people might cry about the difficulty of this level". (Not that it was a hard level to begin with).

Can a blob take up a different shape, for example, a blob-sized chopper bike, and start driving away at a faster speed?

(Kinda like how clippit can turn into a bicycle and pedal away when he doesn't know the answer to your questions).

Bonus question: if the answer to my last question is yes, can a Blobturn into a green version of clippit and ask you if you need help with the level?
Glider

No. Blobs are just malformed plastic discs with glitter inside. Chip is allergic to plastic.

Why do the ghosts have human hands? Are they just white guys wearing sheets with eyeholes? Is Chip fighting the KKK?
No, as the KKK would have more trouble travelling through walls.

How does Chip's vision work? Can he see things around him diagonally? Can he see farther than 4-9 tiles in a direction? Can he see over or around stuff? Does he see his reflection on ice blocks? Why does he keep looking at me?
He can only see in one direction at a time, this is partially due to his squared eyes, only 4 - 9 tiles in a direction, and never diagonally. He can't directly see what's around him all the time, but his Chipey senses keep going off, which project in his head a mental image of what is around him (very useful senses, and very nice of them to always be availible). In fact, when playing through puzzles, he has his eyes closed most of the time, as they're not very reliable.

What the player sees when playing Chip's Challenge, is essentially a representation of what Chip can see through his mind via his Chipey senses. The player's moves are a representation of Chip's response to what he sees through his mind.

He keeps looking at the player because he can actually see you looking at him, and he keeps wondering what kind of world he's in, where a giant person keeps staring at him through a rectangular opening in the roof, and imitating his movements by pressing the directional keys. Chip keeps thinking this giant is just obsessed with him, but anyways, why is that giant there? What gives it access to the other side of the clubhouse's roof? Does Melinda know about this? Is she ok with it? (These are Chip's questions, not mine).

How does Chip erase a tile of dirt, way bigger than his feet, slightly before he steps on it, in less than a milisecond? Why doesn't his shoes end up collecting so much dirt, enough to create a dirt path wherever he goes when he's done stepping on dirt? Does dirt on his shoes ruin complex electric things he steps on (like force floors, teleports, or the exit)?
Glider