Ask a dumb question, get a dumb answer
Definitely the toe hair.

What would you say to a man who just got back from serving drinks to a bunch of rich snobs on a Tuesday night, while checking his phone for pictures of grey hairs on mice? (Literally typed the first words to come to mind).
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)
Well he'd type "hey" so then I'd type "hey babe"

If rock'n'roll was the work of the devil, why does Christian rock exist?
To appeal to the masses and get metalheads to stop sacrificing virgins, drawing pentagrams, worshipping goats, or whatever it is that 100% of metalheads totally do in their spare time, and consider going to church. Once the churches were to start getting a large amount of ex-metalhead members, the plan was to destroy their own christian rock albums, and repent of ever creating them.

The plan failed, though, as it made more and more christians discover rock/metal through christian rock and fall in love with it, and become metalheads themselves.

Why did I almost forget to include this question after my answer?
Glider

Because you almost didn't remember.

Will I forget to include a question after my answer?
They call me Earthling, for I come from Earth.

Earthling1.dat, my levelset.
Earthling posted without including a question, so no answer here.

If your favorite color were sentient, what would its favorite color be?
You know what? That's a great question. My favorite color at the time is green, and I'm not sure if to consider its favorite color to be a shade of a color that has nothing to do with green, or a different shade of itself. And even if the latter, would it be a shade of green - yellow, or a shade of green - blue? Anyways, since there is no right answer here, green's favorite color is yellow.

If you had a third arm, where on your body would it be? (Genital area doesn't count, as this spot would be too obvious!)
Glider

The third shoulder

Can someone point me to the Smash Mouth message boards I think I clicked a wrong link
Yes, I guess they could if they got around to doing it. Assuming there are such message boards, it would be possible for someone to point you to them.

Why have your punctuation points left the chat?
Glider

Oh they havent Im just planning to put them all in one big clump in some later post That way you can spread them about my messages however youd like rather than me dictating where they should be Kind of like Timothy Dexters autobiography In fact I may as well do it now ?''''......,,,:

Why do we have a Chip's Challenge Discord server but not a Chip's Challenge IRC channel?
IRC channels are sooooo last decade.

Should Chip be wearing a mask in the Clubhouse? Or is he ok because monsters are unable to carry the virus?