Ask a dumb question, get a dumb answer
He can't even leave the clubhouse. Wearing a mask is recommended, specially since there are so many Bit Busters inside (who also can't leave the clubhouse), but not mandatory, since technically, wearing a mask is for going out in public. But yeah, he's seen with a mask on 50% of the time. Monsters can carry the virus, but can only spread it to other monsters of the same species. Fireballs don't, since the virus gets burnt and destroyed, and it doesn't affect balls, since they are more like inanimate objects.

What even are walkers (Robots? Living things?) and how come they get the priviledge of choosing which direction in which to bounce back?
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)
A walker or walking frame is a tool for disabled people, who need additional support to maintain balance or stability while walking, most commonly due to age-related physical restrictions. In the United Kingdom, a common equivalent term for a walker is Zimmer frame, a genericised trademark from Zimmer Holdings, a major manufacturer of such devices and joint replacement parts.

'Solo' means i only have to play one note, right?
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
No, it means playing for a maximum of one minute.

If Chip's Challenge were your challenge instead of Chip's Challenge, what would you be collecting?
(For me it'd be pumpkin seeds, I'm addicted to them).
Glider

I'd rather not Chip's Challenge be my challenge, I've got enough challenges as is. Chip should just deal with his own challenge.

What is Chip's challenge? What challenges could you possibly have in a world where wearing flippers gives you professional swimming skills? And where transmogrifiers exist?
It's a game where you go up, down and around, and then "oomph", and then "boom", with the hopes of going to a weird square that plays some notes on a flute, or
"Ta-daa" on a trumpet.

Apparently, a huge number of challenges, not to mention also there being microchips that morph into explosives, and globs of unidentifiable green matter that move around aimlessly.

But really, Chip's Challenge, along with every other strategy/puzzle game in existence, is a program meant for the CIA to monitor our intelligence, so they know who to go after first during moments of discrete mass extermination via chemtrails.

If you found a $500 bill, would you blow your nose with it, or make a paper airplane out of it?
Glider

Yes. Both, in fact.

How come monsters can go over the red keys and blue keys but not the yellow and green keys? Do the yellow and green keys have some radioactive paint on them which the monsters are smart enough to avoid but not Chip and Melinda? (And rovers, and ghosts, and whatever?) In addition, why do monsters pick up blue keys but ignore red keys?
The green and yellow keys are more bulky, so, when the monsters stumble upon them, they don't know what to do with them, so they avoid/go around them (like when you're walking through a forest, and decide to avoid random branches to avoid tripping over them). The red key is more flat and lighter, so they don't hesitate to step onto/over them. The blue key is more similar to the red key, but it was unknowingly painted with a dye that is edible for monsters, and that they in fact love, so they end up just swallowing the whole key.

Why do blocks also make blue keys disappear?
Glider

The blocks are actually boxes, and they have a prediliction for blue keys so they put blue keys inside them if they get the chance.

Does the transformer really change Chip into a woman? Or is it just a wardrobe with a set of female-clothes and a make-up mirror inside so Chip can dress up like a woman?
The transformer alternatively produces mass estrogen/testosterone to convert the player standing on it.

You can't teach an old frog new tricks, but can you teach a new frog old tricks?
I don't see why not.

(14-Jun-2020, 12:33 PM)GavinD Wrote: The blocks are actually boxes, and they have a prediliction for blue keys so they put blue keys inside them if they get the chance.

So then how come Chip doesn't get his blue key back by dissolving the box into water, and then stepping onto the resulting dirt? It's gotta be in that dirt somewhere, right?
Glider