Ask a dumb question, get a dumb answer
Glasses, bald head, square manly chin, nose bent to the side because of a past fight, big black bushy beard.

If, instead of Chip losing the level and having to restart after just one hit, he had an energy bar allowing him to take multiple hits; would that be a great idea or a terrible idea?
I bet more than half of CC players would think it’s a good idea, but would still stick with the 1 hit death.

Why do bombs in CC act more like landmines than actual bombs with a lit fuse?
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)
The ball with lit fuse design may have been chosen for the graphic because it can be instantly recognised by everyone, plus it's a very simple design which is handy because CC graphics are small and have limited pixels.

The tool thief probably makes money from selling the tools he steals from you, but what does the key thief do with all those keys? Noone is going to buy a random key.
The key thief uses the keys to break into Chip's house and steal all of his money. Much easier than the tool thief trying to sell off his random boots. (Though if the tool thief gets a bribe - a treasure chest full of gold and alcohol - key thief will be wishing he'd gotten a different profession.)

Why doesn't the tank just shoot Chip? Why does it let Chip control it, anyways? Who's driving the tank?
All tanks are operated by the Clubhouse Central Computer Controller Core, which was built with a partial implementation of the First Law of Robotics: it is unable to perform any action that will definitely result in Chip's death, but it is quite free to set up death traps for Chip to navigate.

Why is Gamora?
Because she can, because she wants to, and because she has decided to.

Quote:On 6/18/2019 at 11:56 PM, Gavin said:

The tool thief probably makes money from selling the tools he steals from you, but what does the key thief do with all those keys? Noone is going to buy a random key.

Ya know, maybe the yellow keys are made out of gold. After all, there is a level in the original called GOLDKEY. Sorry for drifting a bit off topic here, but on the subject of stolen keys, apparently monsters eat blue keys. This has already been a question before but my guess is that it's because the blue dye of the blue key is made out of an edible substance, and monsters love it.

Okay, and now, my question:

What is a MS CC1 glider? Is it a machine (like a flying machine) is it a simple object? (Like a kite) or is it a living creature? Why the cyan spot in the middle? What is the purpose of that spot? What's underneath it? Is it flat? Very flat? Almost like paper? What makes it able to travel over water? Does it swim or does it hover?
Glider

A glider is actually a man with an unusually shaped hang glider. The cyan spot is just really ugly decoration. He can fly over water, but fire (and slime) makes him really nervous so he either steers away from it or loses his grip and falls in.

Why does chip *need* chips?
Because he needs to make chairs and tables out of them for his new computer themed restaurant.

Tell me why are we so blind to see that the ones we hurt are you and me?
Glider

There are less high-quality eyeglasses being sold at affordable prices, as such, people with bad eyesight are gradually becoming blinder and blinder.

Why does Melinda treat gravel as a solid tile, even if she's being hurled at it by a force floor? Do her shoes expel some sort of force field that prevent her from moving onto rough surfaces?
It's because Melinda has a greater dark side than we think, that way the gravel treats her like a monster, and refuses to accept her. Only Chip is pure enough to enter gravel.

Or her shoes are so clumsy that the gravel is thick enough to stop her from sliding into it, and she can't step in it either, that's why she needs the hiking boots, to replace her clumsy old shoes.

My last guess is that the gravel is actually like a wall. It is a non movable block made of gravel and only Chip has the skill to jump up onto it (and yet he can't swim without flippers, go figure). The hiking boots help Melinda climb these gravel walls.

Does Chip throw wild parties in the clubhouse during his free time?
Glider