Poll: Which of the following do you use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
CHIPS.EXE
17.65%
9 17.65%
Tile World
23.53%
12 23.53%
Tile World 2
39.22%
20 39.22%
More than one
19.61%
10 19.61%
I am so special I have an Atari Lynx with Chip's Challenge
0%
0 0%
Total 51 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

CHIPS.EXE, Tile World, or Tile World 2?
Swearing you saw someone post about liking "oorto geld" because you were scrolling though quickly, but it was just your brain playing tricks on you with the letters, lol, only in a cczone discussion board...
Quote:Hands down I will always prefer the MSCC version of chips challenge along with its sounds and music, but tile world 2 with the MSCC graphics is not a bad compromise. I still have it on my old xp but because that is overloaded with crap and messed up I can't really use it. I would love to port my music and sounds though from it to tile world so at least it will feel more like the original, once I figure out where those files are so I can replace them. The only thing I do not miss about MSCC though is the new game button, that was like the Black Plague if it ever got pressed by an innocent player. Every time one of my cousins played the game when they came over I always got worried they would press it again, especially after finally beating "on the rocks" and "writers block", ugh, so frustrating... Those were the days!!!
The sounds should be in C:\WEP or C:\BOWEP However, the names are not the same in TW and MSCC.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.