CCLP1 Speculation
I speculate that it's going to be very hard to decide what to hurt and heal in CCLP1's H&H thread. Slight smile
I speculate that within a year of the release of CCLP1, the high score boards will have more people with a total score for CCLP1 than those with one for CCLP3 (currently at 22 individuals).
I speculate that a level with walkers in CCLP1 will be ragingly busted.

- Madhav.
Is there a prize for speculating correctly? Smiley

On a (slightly more) serious note, I speculate that the first and last monsters to appear in CCLP1 will be the same.
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
I speculate that some levels will be intentionally busted, to allow beginners to do it the hard way but maybe have the amazing satisfaction of finding a bust by accident. An amazing idea, I think.

I speculate that CCLP1 will be released on September 21st, 2014.
I speculate that even people that have no interest in playing CCLP1, will get something special just for them.
Quote:I speculate that some levels will be intentionally busted, to allow beginners to do it the hard way but maybe have the amazing satisfaction of finding a bust by accident. An amazing idea, I think.

I speculate that CCLP1 will be released on September 21st, 2014.

that not a bad idea. On similar note; I really hope the levels that intentionally have multiple solutions make it.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
I speculate that every (reasonable) tile will be on some level in the set, but there won't be a level that uses all the tiles.

I'm pretty sure that not all valid tile combinations will appear in the set.
I speculate that at least one level in CCLP1 will have a title from the level title bank.

And that the maximum number of levels by a single designer will not meet the record set in CCLP2 and 3.

- Madhav.
Quote:the maximum number of levels by a single designer will not meet the record set in CCLP2 and 3.

This is indeed correct. Slight smile