CCLP1 Speculation
I speculate that Automatic (Caution) Doors will either get into the set...or it won't.
I speculate that CCLP1 will contain levels made in the past quarter of a century.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I speculate that CCLP1 will have at least 1 level that majority of the community will hate.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I speculate that CCLP1 will become an official level set.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
I speculate that most of the speculations posted in this thread are true.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Quote:I speculate that most of the speculations posted in this thread are true.

I speculatively speculate that most of the speculative speculations in this thread of speculative CCLP1 speculations are not speculations at all.
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
I speculate that some CCLP1 will be inspired by famous CC1 levels (Nuts and Bolts, Totally (Un)fair, Blobdance, Special, etc.)
CC is awesome!

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

I speculate speculation.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
What is speculation; but pouring out thou wants onto thy fellow man? Ever so surreptitiously, the speculative petitioner decrees his innermost desires to be proclaimed as prophecy. As with any disclosure these decrees may give insight and inspire. But they may just as easily betray the petitioner and his self-defeating nature.

A wise speculation, based in truth and experience, can inspire to fine works of the hand or the mind. They invite invention, fertility and creativity. Men working in unison and social harmony may predict a future of happiness and prosperity.

While the cunning man, who seeks merely to set precedents for his own name’s sake; sets speculations to lure his fellow man onto his side. They include propaganda, proselytism and factions. The foolish man who wishes in vain to be called wise, makes transparent speculation, in hopes that his fellow man will look upon him with approbation, but the wise man only sees through his preposterous utterances. The dangerous man, who seeks manipulation, sets forth wild or unprecedented predictions. Then behind closed doors to his brethren orchestrates his constituents to his own purpose. Many of these, have been impostures, and by idle and crafty brains merely contrived and feigned, after the event past.

To speculate great things is to be looked upon with favor. The multitudes wish to hear good fortune, for only the lame man is in want of bad news. But take heed; it is futility and vainglory to make great utterances only to appease rather than to encourage thy neighbor.

To speculate sad things it to be either scorned or heeded. Cautious men takes his words with a grain of salt, but always considers the seriousness of things. The foolish men or proud men whom only always scorn sad tidings, those are in pursuit of fantasy.

To speculate vulgar things is a fool’s errand and thou only falls to the laughter of his peers.

What is it that we are speculating? To what end do we speculate? Should we speculate on our advantages and plead for the best of our desires to come, only to be unsatisfied with an outcome that falls short? Should we instead speculate that our worst fears be realized, to avoid being downhearted? What gains can we achieve by such random speculation? Homer hath these verses:

“At domus Aeneae cunctis dominabitur oris,
Et nati natorum, et qui nascentur ab illis.”

And the Oracle of Nisus, of Polymius and Corteenus:

“It is most true; that eyes are formed to serve the inward light of purest understanding. And those who from these rules do swerve, rebels to nature, fall short of mortal purpose.”

So let us not cover our ground with rose pedals, as is so often said, laying in ignorance of our own destruction. Let us be cautious of the morrow and be urgent, ready to raise to every challenge. Let us speculate on the difficulties and tribulations that have not yet come to pass, so as to be prepared for the unseen battle that would otherwise maim us. Let us not worry of our speculations if they may be wrong or if they may be right. And always strive to serve the inward light.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
I speculate that Mobius is right.

(But then, that's not a speculation)
CC is awesome!