Weird TW glitch.
Unsure if this has happened to anyone else, but: while watching 'replays' of levels I have solved in the past, TW2 likes to skip to the end of certain solutions.
Well, since no one else has posted in this thread for a week now, I assume that only you get this issue. My guess, it might be the computer itself.
Quote:Unsure if this has happened to anyone else, but: while watching 'replays' of levels I have solved in the past, TW2 likes to skip to the end of certain solutions.

What is the purpose of this colon?
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:What is the purpose of this colon?

The colon is the last part of the digestive system in most vertebrates. It extracts water and salt from solid wastes before they are eliminated from the body and is the site in which flora-aided (large bacterial) fermentation of unabsorbed material occurs. Unlike the small intestine, the colon does not play a major role in absorption of foods and nutrients. However, the colon does absorb water, sodium and some fat soluble vitamins
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
now, sometimes my pause button gets stuck (TW 1). What happens is I pause the game, go to another window, when I come back I can't un-pause or even restart. I have to close and open up the program again. Angry

--posting because of rage- I understand this is basically useless if the creators of TW aren't active at all.

[ Slight frown ]
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote:now, sometimes my pause button gets stuck (TW 1). What happens is I pause the game, go to another window, when I come back I can't un-pause or even restart. I have to close and open up the program again. Angry

--posting because of rage- I understand this is basically useless if the creators of TW aren't active at all.

[ Slight frown ]
You're probably just using alt+tab to switch between windows and when you come back to TW you need to press alt once more so it recognizes that it is not still being pressed. Try it next time Slight smile