Help a New Chipster Design! [LEVEL PROJECT]
Quote:I didn't get any submission. I got demotivated once everybody just started shouting "PLAGIARISM" and then I took a brief break and this whole plan kinda went away. That's why I went inactive; this whole thing made me demotivated and makes me feel just alone in the community.

You should leave it open anyway. Their is always next year. Slight smile
I agree. In fact, if you keep it open, I'd be the first in line, because that would have to turn into a heck of a level and it's not really plagiarism unless if you give credit only to yourself. It's not really "donating your work" it's more like being a part of a comunity project even if its not hosted by a staff.
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)
Quote:I agree. In fact, if you keep it open, I'd be the first in line, because that would have to turn into a heck of a level and it's not really plagiarism unless if you give credit only to yourself. It's not really "donating your work" it's more like being a part of a comunity project even if its not hosted by a staff.
I was going to list everybody who made the level on the wiki, and in the official release, in a credits text file, but I left that out because I was in a rush.

Quote:You should leave it open anyway. Their is always next year. Slight smile
Yeah, nice point.
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win