Was Close Enough. Maybe.
I try to avoid spam (despite being a big chatterbox) so I limit myself to...

1. 2 gallery images per visit
  2. 1 download per visit
  3. 3 posts per visit
Per visit means just check. Not close CCZone, then open it up a couple moments later. Wonder how close I was to the actual amount of considered spammage...
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Well, spam is not defined by volume but by content. You can post ten things in a row that all add to the conversations without it being spam, or you can post once a month with something useless.

Rule of thumb to avoid spam messages: post at least two sentences, one of which expresses your opinion on something. Slight smile

Rule of thumb to avoid spam downloads and gallery pictures: spend at least as much time making the thing as it will take ten people to check out what it is.

Blob Fire block Blob
Quote:Well, spam is not defined by volume but by content. You can post ten things in a row that all add to the conversations without it being spam, or you can post once a month with something useless.

Rule of thumb to avoid spam messages: post at least two sentences, one of which expresses your opinion on something. Slight smile

Rule of thumb to avoid spam downloads and gallery pictures: spend at least as much time making the thing as it will take ten people to check out what it is.

Blob Fire block Blob
Oh. Well that chances everything. Teeth
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Would a witty one-liner message be exempt from that condition? XD
- budugoo
Quote:Would a witty one-liner message be exempt from that condition? XD

Well, they are rule-of-thumbs....
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Quote:I try to avoid spam (despite being a big chatterbox) so I limit myself to...

2. 1 download per visit
  3. 3 posts per visit
Per visit means just check. Not close CCZone, then open it up a couple moments later. Wonder how close I was to the actual amount of considered spammage...

I'm curious to know what exactly the purpose of this experiment is...
Quote:I try to avoid spam (despite being a big chatterbox) so I limit myself to...

2. 1 download per visit
  3. 3 posts per visit

1. Unless you mean actually uploading one, I don't see how viewing gallery images results in spam. I believe you meant the former.

2. As with the first reply, unless you download an excessive amount of downloads (and even sometimes then), I can't exactly see how that's spam, unless uploading.

3. I typically limit myself to 3 to 5 posts that are not associated with the Games and Trivia section, as that's kind of the spammy section of CCZone anyway, so three posts per visit sounds good if it suits you well.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold