Votearound
If voting for CCLP1 is still on, I wanna do a pre-done voting for all levels vote on the first level of the Cardboard Pack, which is 1. As a newer chipster, it was just hard. I found no usage in this levelset; it wasn't fitting for a level this hard in a CCLP meant to help beginners.

Since I can't singular vote, I have to put it in here. Sorry. :<
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Mr. Woodstock. You do realise that you do not have to vote every level in each pack? You can just choose to give the first level a 1 and then scroll down and hit the vote button. However, I think you should not be just giving out 1 votes because you can't solve the level. Don't you think that's a little unfair for what could be considered otherwise decent CCLP1 candidates? Anyway, the link is below:

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/709-cclp1-voting-cardboard-pack/
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Obviously, that can't be accepted, since in regard to the suggested voting guidelines, you show pretty quickly that you haven't really tried to analyze the levels per se, and you've come down to a quick generalization. If you want to vote it that way, be our guest, but know that we have the right to reject any vote card that is judged trollish (which is clearly the case).

Best regards
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Mr. Woodstock. You do realise that you do not have to vote every level in each pack? You can just choose to give the first level a 1 and then scroll down and hit the vote button. However, I think you should not be just giving out 1 votes because you can't solve the level. Don't you think that's a little unfair for what could be considered otherwise decent CCLP1 candidates? Anyway, the link is below:

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/709-cclp1-voting-cardboard-pack/
It's not working for me. :/

Quote:Obviously, that can't be accepted, since in regard to the suggested voting guidelines, you show pretty quickly that you haven't really tried to analyze the levels per se, and you've come down to a quick generalization. If you want to vote it that way, be our guest, but know that we have the right to reject any vote card that is judged trollish (which is clearly the case).

Best regards
Ummm... I wasn't saying it was just a generalization. I was stating that I felt it was too hard; and in the case scenario where CCLP1 is meant to help newer chipsters, it feels off or a bad idea.

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Quote:It's not working for me. :/

I've had difficulty with it too. Currently, i'm able to vote with only one of my computers. However, i advise you try personal-messaging one of the staff instead of making your votes public.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Ok, I'm confused. So Chipwoodstock want's to vote 1 on the first level and not vote on the others (for now at least)? (If so, I'm not sure what all the plurals in the first post were nor what is "pre-done voting".) Did Rock think he wanted to vote 1 on all of the levels in the pack? Is everything ok now?
Quote:Ok, I'm confused. So Chipwoodstock want's to vote 1 on the first level and not vote on the others (for now at least)? (If so, I'm not sure what all the plurals in the first post were nor what is "pre-done voting".) Did Rock think he wanted to vote 1 on all of the levels in the pack? Is everything ok now?

Q1. Yes

Q2. He misspelled something and didn't bother correcting it. (Keep in mind, he is a modder).

Q3. Pre-done voting is nonsense, that only means voting before finishing the ballet.

Q4. Rock was only saying that the CCLP1 staff could take any votes out that might seem trollish, nothing about voting a 1 on all the levels in the pack.

Q5. The last question you have would vary.
Quote:Q1. Yes

Q2. He misspelled something and didn't bother correcting it. (Keep in mind, he is a modder).

Q3. Pre-done voting is nonsense, that only means voting before finishing the ballet.

Q4. Rock was only saying that the CCLP1 staff could take any votes out that might seem trollish, nothing about voting a 1 on all the levels in the pack.

Q5. The last question you have would vary.
  1. That's right; I wanted to send my vote before I voted other levels; there's procrastination and difficulties delaying the rest.
  2. I dunno what you mean.
  3. I meant sending the vote before voting is over.
  4. I never said I voted all of them 1. I only got around to the 1st level of Cardboard pack; which I deemed a 1 rating.
  5. Correct. It really varies. I meant to say that voting for polls worked, but voting on single levels and not all of it at once didn't.

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Mr. Woodstock. Here's a test for you. Download the Kimono pack and play the first level of that. Is that too hard for CCLP1? Honestly, I have no idea. Help me out here, Woody! Chip Win
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:I meant to say that voting for polls worked, but voting on single levels and not all of it at once didn't.

What do you mean? If you just vote for one level and scroll down and hit "submit", what happens? The submission should still work even if there are blank votes on some levels.