Mushroom Pack - Discussion
This is the official discussion thread for CCLP1 voting's Mushroom Pack. Feel free to share your thoughts, opinions, and comments on the levels here!
Level 3: In lynx, because the block is on a button at (2,7) this makes the fireballs unable to get through the trap, making the level unsolvable.
That's what the tank button is for...
The tank button has nothing to do with that.
The tank button is what clogs the fireballs enough that they start toggling the green door. And yes, they do escape the trap. Slight smile I've solved the level in Lynx.
Never mind your right, I probably overlooked something.
I think the time limit on Gold is kind of ridiculous. Otherwise not a bad level except I've only been able to get through the block room with block slapping

Free the monster is a neat level that is harder than it first appears. The hint really works well.

the shortcut: I don't get the title; is there a 'short route' to this level? (that skips anything)?

I think Xenocide would be a nice level if it was a lot smaller or not as many monsters to deal with
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
I don't see how #43 (Nathaniel's Spiral) is solvable in Lynx. How do you get the chip at (20, 12) with the tank guarding it?
Fixed. Thanks for the heads up!
This was one of the best packs!