CamsCCLP.dat Demo
You guys can play the first 15 levels I made for my recent project. It's in the downloads section. It's a demo, though. Not the full thing. Please refrain from negative criticism, but constructive is fine to be.
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
In level 15 (BOZDO), how do you get to the ''HAX' easter egg? I keep trying to walk into the fire, but no use. Please help me, Mr. Woodstock. I'm stuck! What's the cheat code? Chip Win
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:In level 15 (BOZDO), how do you get to the ''HAX' easter egg? I keep trying to walk into the fire, but no use. Please help me, Mr. Woodstock. I'm stuck! What's the cheat code? Chip Win
What the hell?

Okay, got it

Anyway,

Levels (1-8) and (10-15) are all more like parts of an unfinished level, than anything else. In my opinion, a level should take a minimum of 90 seconds to solve (except things like KNOT). Level 9 is good.

BOL for the rest of the LP!
- budugoo
Quote:In level 15 (BOZDO), how do you get to the ''HAX' easter egg? I keep trying to walk into the fire, but no use. Please help me, Mr. Woodstock. I'm stuck! What's the cheat code? Chip Win
You have to mod the position of chip with a level editor. Tongue
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Quote:You have to mod the position of chip with a level editor. Tongue

...which the term is officially named 'ghosting', although usually ghosting involves moving Chip's starting position around to solve a certain part of a level (due to high difficulty levels, crude time limits combined with challenging puzzles, or intense luck situations), instead of moving him to look at an easter egg or aesthetic outside the boundaries of the level or 9x9-tile point of view.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold