Typo?
For "THE LAST LAUGH" on the list of top favorite or least favorite levels, the (CC1) next to it says (CC11) instead.
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
That's actually not a typo. Shortly before Chip's Challenge was released for the Atari Lynx, Chuck and his team were finishing up a secret set of advanced levels for the game called Project 11 (in reference to this). The set took several years to complete, as the levels were meant to be top-notch difficulty. Unfortunately, the computers used to work on the project crashed thanks to a blackout and only some of the data could be recovered. The team, not wanting to redo many years of work, decided to just stick the only level they recovered in the original set. No one knows what the original level 52 was, but Chuck said in an interview that it "was worse than ICEDEATH."

So that's why we have blue llamas.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
What nonsense.

XD
- budugoo
Quote:That's actually not a typo. Shortly before Chip's Challenge was released for the Atari Lynx, Chuck and his team were finishing up a secret set of advanced levels for the game called Project 11 (in reference to this). The set took several years to complete, as the levels were meant to be top-notch difficulty. Unfortunately, the computers used to work on the project crashed thanks to a blackout and only some of the data could be recovered. The team, not wanting to redo many years of work, decided to just stick the only level they recovered in the original set. No one knows what the original level 52 was, but Chuck said in an interview that it "was worse than ICEDEATH."

So that's why we have blue llamas.
SEEMS LEGIT

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
I also found that FOUR SQUARE is called FORCE SQUARE.
Quote:I also found that FOUR SQUARE is called FORCE SQUARE.
I bet it's because we forced so many CCLP1 levels that might be a bit too stressful on accident, and so everybody crapped bricks. The economy was in ruins due to CCLP1's submissions having accidental harder levels, though the point of CCLP1 is to help new chipsters. Originally, this was meant to be the biggest challenge of the CCLP series. Nope, nothing was forgotten, and by the time they changed this to "easy" 0.000000000000000001 nanoseconds after submissions open, people already had that stuff stockpiled. Tons of resubmissions and fixed happened. The world would have crumbled, should have submissions lasted long.

And that class is how snow is made.

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Guys, let's not make this a joke topic. I know I've made mistakes on the top/bottom CC level list, because you have to write down 447 levels 20 times to get the entire thing done. Just list some of them here and I'll work on it.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
- Chips Shots and Dirty Tricks was mentioned and still hasn't been fixed. This is no joke.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:... and by the time they changed this to "easy" 0.000000000000000001 nanoseconds after submissions open...

In casual language a xennosecond such as you speak of is called "instantly".