My highest CASTLE MOAT time
It's no new record, probably far from it, but it's something! I got 547 (My old was 532) on it. The bold is 553, so i'm 6 seconds off the bold time with my new record. It's not amazingly fast, but hey, 6 seconds away from a bold time, I will gladly take it! I might try and improve my fastest time.

[Image: r31m.png]
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Awesome! You should now try and get the bold time for Lead Us Not into Temptation in CCLP3. It's not that hard! Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Awesome! You should now try and get the bold time for Lead Us Not into Temptation in CCLP3. It's not that hard! Thumbs up
Yeah, maybe I should. I am pretty busy without a weekend right now, though. On the weekends, there's gonna be more times for me to do that. School is a breeze, no days where I had any homework at all as far as I remember, not counting the first couple of days before I started taking showers in the morning, but other then that, my streak of no homework's been totally long. So, what's holding me up?

My main project(s) is starting my submissions for CCLP4 levels, which there'll be a lot of. Currently, yes, CCLP1 voting IS going on, but that's kind of taking too long. I might barely get back to it, but don't count on it. I figured that towards the end of CCLP1's making, I would start making levels for CCLP4. Otherwise, I want to work on "An Untitled Chip's Challenge Level Pack" AKA "AUCCLP.dat", my first simple levelset. It's not gonna be something special, but just another levelset.

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Making level sets are always nice. However, when I designed my submissions for CCLP4, I went into panic mode because my computer started to get a virus and I could not seem to get rid of it. So I had no choice but to release it early. Hopefully that is not the case for you, but just something to think about.
If you want more bolds, CCLP3 is not the place to start, let alone something line LUNiT Slight smile Have you worked on the original Lesson levels from CC1?

Nice to hear you're making levels. Please don't name the set AUCCLP or actually anything with CCLP in the name, in my opinion. Keep the levels fun and their goals simple, and you'll find that the levels will be decent.
[Click to Show Content]

this reminds me, I should probably get the Mishmesh bold, but I'm not motivated enough for mazes like that. Now, if it was Chipmine I would be, since that's a simpler blue wall maze (doesn't involve the confusion of blue walls AND walls, just blue walls).
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:If you want more bolds, CCLP3 is not the place to start, let alone something line LUNiT Slight smile Have you worked on the original Lesson levels from CC1?

Nice to hear you're making levels. Please don't name the set AUCCLP or actually anything with CCLP in the name, in my opinion. Keep the levels fun and their goals simple, and you'll find that the levels will be decent.
OK. I just wanna make an abbreviation, would "CamsLPfCC" be OK? It's one of my project's im working on. (It's full name is "Cam's (yet another) Level Pack for Chip's Challenge)

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
You could just call the set CamsLP. It should be obvious to anyone here that it's a CC levelset. CamsLPfCC is a bit long and hard to remember.
Quote:You could just call the set CamsLP. It should be obvious to anyone here that it's a CC levelset. CamsLPfCC is a bit long and hard to remember.
Good point.

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win