Violin Pack - Discussion
This is the official discussion thread for CCLP1 voting's Violin Pack. Feel free to share your thoughts, opinions, and comments on the levels here!
I feel like I'm missing something very obvious, but the only solution for Level 10 I find seems to be a bust - to clone a ton of gliders and get them to hit the toggle button and stop the fireball clonage.
Zommy (Richard Blaquière)

CLP1-fixed.dat - 40 levels

CLP2.dat - 30 levels, incomplete

RichardB1.dat (consisting exclusively of CLP1-fixed and CLP2 levels) - 58 levels, incomplete
Quote:I feel like I'm missing something very obvious, but the only solution for Level 10 I find seems to be a bust - to clone a ton of gliders and get them to hit the toggle button and stop the fireball clonage.

I guess you must be, I just solved it pretty easily [good level, simple and fun]. What you describe sounds pretty difficult to me actually. EDIT: Actually I don't see how the gliders could get to the toggle button at all Flushed

EDIT:

"going all around" is a harder in Lynx because of the stupid way tanks operate.

I'm not understanding Glider Mimic; I'm mimicking a glider and not getting anywhere.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote:I guess you must be, I just solved it pretty easily [good level, simple and fun]. What you describe sounds pretty difficult to me actually. EDIT: Actually I don't see how the gliders could get to the toggle button at all Flushed

EDIT:

"going all around" is a harder in Lynx because of the stupid way tanks operate.

I'm not understanding Glider Mimic; I'm mimicking a glider and not getting anywhere.
You're missing one thing: multiple gliders colliding Wink
Zommy (Richard Blaquière)

CLP1-fixed.dat - 40 levels

CLP2.dat - 30 levels, incomplete

RichardB1.dat (consisting exclusively of CLP1-fixed and CLP2 levels) - 58 levels, incomplete
I think level 46 needs to have a name change.

Also, level 44 seems to bear close ressemblance to another level I already played. I don't rembember in what level pack it was, nor what it was called.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.