Generic Pack - Discussion
This is the official discussion thread for CCLP1 voting's Generic Pack. Feel free to share your thoughts, opinions, and comments on the levels here!
Level 11 - The Genvag - I think this level could use two bombs in the corners of the room where the ants clone...

and a popup wall at the room under it where the blocks are (23,26). I enjoyed it that much that I just had to ask for these modifications to feel it deserves the score I gave it.

Level 14 - Tutor - I would give this level an extra rating if possible!!

Level 18 - Nether Fortress - Totally awesome! Loved the look and feel of this one.

Level 31 - Circular - Another excellent item swapper level. 5+!
I started playing Generic a few days ago, wow, a lot of good ones in this set!

I'm really curious about Close Call; It this sort of a mind game type of thing or is it a bust and did the creator actually think you needed to have these "close calls"? (As, most of the close calls can be easily avoided, almost all of them)
Either way it was a fun level.

Can You solve this level the 1st time: In Lynx or many other tile art sets the recessed wall/trap effect doesn't work, although I guess this is sort of a moot point.

"Unblock" is really fun to play in Lynx Smiley

In "Circle" I totally found the correct path on my very second try; so ten points to me and herring. [although I don't really consider this level that great for CCLP1]

@ ajmiam; on choose your own adventure; I think you should put something like a single floor tile in between a certain two points on that ice slide. It's easy to get stuck in between there for a while, a tad annoying. [otherwise excellent level]

Sucession might do a little better with a hint of some kind.

EDIT--------------------

Button Control: seems like it's intended as a lesson level, but I think it's too hard for a lesson level, but an excellent level none-the-less.

heard a new term for gliders I never heard before: planes (from Emergency Escape Route) Strangely, this may be the most appropriate name I've heard.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote:@ ajmiam; on choose your own adventure; I think you should put something like a single floor tile in between a certain two points on that ice slide. It's easy to get stuck in between there for a while, a tad annoying. [otherwise excellent level]

Totally agree!

Quote:Button Control: seems like it's intended as a lesson level, but I think it's too hard for a lesson level, but an excellent level none-the-less.

The veteran player in me absolutely adores this level, but I agree about it being too hard for a CCLP1 lesson level - and it wouldn't be quite as effective as a later level. It would, however, be a great introductory level for a future CCLP, though.

My favorite levels in this pack are Hotel Chip, Square, Corn Maze, Choose Your Own Adventure, Laser Sweep, and Measels.
6: One of the best in all the packs I have done so far.

9: Not bad. However, I think it would be better if it had more teleports.

12: I did solve it the first time. I think it would be a good lesson level.

13: I guess this would be a lesson level, but I have seen better ones, in my opinion.

19: Really nice.

21: Feels like a lesson level, but what does it teach?

25: When I was just next to the exit, I paused for a few seconds, thinking: "That's it?".

28: Very, very good. I like this concept.

35: This is really good. However, I think it would be nice if the glider chased Chip all the way back to the exit to blow up a bomb, or something.

43: The idea of putting just one block is really great.

46: In the beginning, it seams impossible, but once you find the solution, it is easy.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.