Kimono Pack - Discussion
It may not be obvious for a beginner and it makes the level so much more fair. JB and I didn't think of it either.
~Bowman
Perhaps the hint could read something like, "Make sure each monster is secured in its home!"
I looked at this pack for (what I thought) was the first time today and noticed the level Canadian Bacon; I thought I just played a level that's identical to this in another pack with a different name. I don't recognize any other level. ...But I could be insane Unamused

awesome hint in Revelations
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote:Level 28: Colorful Archipelago - Legend may speak of an isle where flippers are abundant, but I could not find a way to get to it. Although easy to find, it doesn't seem to be possible to get there. I even looked on the map. Am I missing something?
yeah what he said, this level not work. Raised eyebrow :huh:

in Backtrack there is a place where two gliders are directly next to eachother in Lynx (probably MS too) this messes up the whole line and the large gap that exists in the editor dissapears and makes this section more difficult, than the designer intended [i'm guessing]

The World has turned and left me here - a lot of cool concepts in this one! and nice title. I liked this level a lot. Thumbs up

Eruption - this reminds me of airport but I like the aesthetics of this one better. For some reason while playing I got the impression there was more to the level than there was but I enjoyed it anyway.

Strike a Pose - a well designed chase level. I completely missed the 2 chips in the fireball room first time going through but didn't mind looking for it at all.

Surplus is a good level but could be nicer for Lynx to remove the Force floor areas you can get stuck in, since this makes it easier in MS. Not a real big deal however, considering the shortness of the level.

I disagree with Bowman on this Combinations, I felt it was too easy, while the other offers more of a challenge.

EDIT: double posted by accident and can't seem to find how to delete post. Don't execute me please.

speaking of this; one definitely should be able to delete a post one made Raised eyebrow
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
I'm with you there. Slight smile The other Combinations is one of my favorite levels in voting.