CAM'S CHALLEGNE - Preview
I've decided to introduce my WIP chip's challenge hack, Cam's Challenge!

Noteworthy Stuff

1. This uses a custom .DAT for the MSCC, and the .DAT is NOT designed the Tile World. I am not sure if the .DAT works with this.
  2. This uses custom music. Put said music in the same folder as the .DAT!
  3. Please have fun! This might be easy, but please note that I haven't even gotten close to beating "NUTS AND BOLTS".
Screencaps

And all sorts of screencaps. Pictures, who would live without them. Can't live with or without them.

[Image: editorshot.png]

A snap of a sort-of-long puzzle level from early in the game from the editor (I use CCEdit)

[Image: newtilespreview.png]

Some pictures of new tiles! You may notice Chip got turned into me (Yes, my real name is Cam) as well as some red paint. (Well, I like Red!) And green spys too!

Some Other And Possibly Useless Notices

1. A release date is unset, and likely wont have a release date. It'll probably be released when its done.
  2. Some pixels are unchanged on Cam/Chip, so bits of blue shirts and green pants will be visible. I will likely fix these.*
Coming soon** to a CC Zone near you

*if i dont procrasinate too much or forget

**actually, at random, as with the first useless notice's text
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Interesting - are you planning to release a .exe as well? or just the .dat? Also, is the .dat a modification of the original file or a completely new file? There might be some copyright issues in releasing any original CC1 files.

I would suggest testing it out with TW2, as nowadays people will generally use TW2 more than CC1, for everyday Chips.

P.S. Why don't you release the entire tileset? I'd like to try it out.
- budugoo
Quote:Interesting - are you planning to release a .exe as well? or just the .dat? Also, is the .dat a modification of the original file or a completely new file? There might be some copyright issues in releasing any original CC1 files.

I would suggest testing it out with TW2, as nowadays people will generally use TW2 more than CC1, for everyday Chips.

P.S. Why don't you release the entire tileset? I'd like to try it out.
You would probably be able to use it in tile world 2, all I fear is the graphics and sounds being glich. Likewise i'm yet to test it.

As for the entire tileset, That is the tileset not counting hitboxes and transparent versons.

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
This seems old, but are you planning to release the full one with the transparent versions and hitboxes? I'd be interested to try it out
- budugoo
Quote:This seems old, but are you planning to release the full one with the transparent versions and hitboxes? I'd be interested to try it out
It's not old, but I am putting this to the side, actually. I'm working on other things, and I will upload that for you. An update on tile world, all I will need is a tileset for tile world, and it's all fine. But, porting the 32 pixel to the 48 pixel canvas is going to be difficult, so that's why it's on hold.

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
This tileset looks pretty cool for a starter preview. Reminds me of my rainbow.bmp I made a long time ago, if I still have it around anywhere.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold